Becca Jordan and Joe Noori run the Moove2London team.
Becca grew up in a tiny village in North Yorkshire but moved down to university in London in 1998. She has first hand experience of getting to grips with living and working in the big city at a young age. She has lived in several areas of London, including South Woodford, Mile End, Bow, Wood Green and Streatham, and has helped numerous fellow-Northerners relocate to the capital.
Joe has lived in London all his life. After graduating from university, he went on to pursue a career in relocation for two large companies. He has lived in Battersea, Acton, Stratford, Limehouse, Bow, Wood Green and Streatham.
Why use our services?
- We have a great knowledge of London and know which boroughs younger people are better suited to.
- Our experience of temporary and permanent work after graduation has enabled us to find the most productive routes towards employment.
- We could save you time and money!! Rather than buying several expensive train tickets to London, so that you can suss out the residential areas of London, let us show you some area profiles so that you can have an idea of the areas available before you come and look for yourself.
- You don't need to waste time trawling through lettings ads yourself- we have the resources to compile available accommodation lists tailor-made to your requirements.
- We've been there. Anything that you're worried about in relation to moving to London for the first time, is most likely something that we have come across before.